Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

USELESS XMAS GIFTS PART 4 : The UGG is back and it is UG-ly


USELESS XMAS GIFTS PART 4 : The sequined UGG boot.

So what do you get the person with the bad taste in clothing? Well presuming that the shops are fresh out of tacky tracksuits, then, this my friends - is the gift for you.
Just when you thought the sequined thing was over (or hoped it was) this comes out of nowhere to offend your senses......
Maybe it's just me. I have a bad hatred for UGG boots. I see no reason for them. It is simply not that bad out there. Plus there is nothing worse then seeing someone slipping around in them - they are little more then glorified slippers. They are deeply unflattering and just not fashion. I have hated them for years. I did try a whole - know thy enemy thing once and got a horrible pair of them to test it. Was so uncomfortable I binned them after a week and never spoke of the horror again.
Am I alone here?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar